The BabyBjorn Changing Bag SoFo is a hit! The second time around we were looking for something that was versatile, flexible and that would last. It needed to be gender neutral as we were having a surprise and it needed to have longevity too to take us into the toddler years – the BabyBjorn Changing Bag SoFo fits the bill.
Littlest View From a Daddy has just arrived and the BabyBjorn has so far met all of our needs. Its spacious main section has compartments that are elasticated meaning that you won’t lose the many bits and bobs that are required in a changing bag and once you’ve placed them in one compartment those things remain exactly where you left them! Unfortunately, this is not always the case with large bags but there’s no problems here. There’s also a zipper pocket where you can keep some things that little bit more secure – maybe your keys or wallet or even the nappy sacks.
The Changing Bag SoFo is roomy without feeling too large or cumbersome. Its well-thought-out design – as well as a light-coloured inner lining – keeps everything well-organised and makes it easy for you to find what you need. There are also outer compartments, which I particularly like as you can keep items separate from your baby items (you know, the things you don’t want to mix with the baby items – for me this is my mobile or the ticket for the car park).
The BabyBjorn Changing Bag SoFo features:
– Top zip closure
– 1 main compartment + 13 pockets of varying sizes (genius – there really is enough kit in a changing bag to satisfactorily fill all of these pockets)
– Inner mesh pockets which are perfect for nappies, baby wipes, etc.
– A secure pocket with zip for valuables
– Inner and outer bottle compartments
– Smaller pockets which are great for soothers etc
– There’s a key fob (I’ve hung my shopping trolley fob on here – I’m particularly pleased with this feature)
– A convenient outer compartment with magnetic closure
– There’s also a colour co-ordinated changing mat in a separate compartment, which folds down and is waterproof. The super soft mat is gentle on the skin
- Carry as a tote, messenger bag & backpack
- Large and roomy with space for everything you need
- Multiple inside and outside pockets keeping you well-organised
- Attractive, stylish design for both mums and dads
- Comes with a changing mat in soft Oeko-Tex fabric
As you can see, the Changing Bag SoFo really does tick all of our boxes and I’ve no doubt that it will take us well into the toddler years. I’ve even caught Mrs View from a Daddy carrying it as though its a new addition to her bag collection.
Shop online and discover more at www.babybjorn.co.uk