The Stokke Tripp Trapp is a family favourite at View From a Daddy with its modern design and capacity to grow with our family. We first used the Tripp Trapp with our now three year old when she was starting her adventure with food. We used the Tripp Trapp baby set to support her in position.
Now that our new little one is three months old, we are able to use the Tripp Trapp Newborn set. This baby seat is easily added to the Tripp Trapp with side clips. It has a three point harness so you feel reassured that baby is safe while seated. The height of the Tripp Trapp is adjustable allowing you to bring baby to the table to enjoy family time. We have tried to maintain our routine of dinner time so now Little View From a Daddy can join in too.
The Newborn set has an arm that enables you to hang a toy for their entertainment too. We’ve been able to bring baby up to table level too when playing games, colouring and evening painting. We love the Tripp Trapp. So, if you are considering which of the many high chairs on the market to buy, we’d definitely suggest you consider a Tripp Trapp as an addition to your furniture collection because unlike some plastic alternatives, this will simply fit in and compliment your current seating arrangements.
The Tripp Trapp chair comes in a number of colours with different packages that allow you to alter it to the stage of your child’s development.
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 2,5/4,4
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 50,5×19,5×35/19,7×7,5×13,8
- Suitable for age in months: 0-6
- Suitable for weight in kg/lbs: >9/>19,8
- Materials: Plastic, polyester
- Enables the chair to be used from birth
- The comfortable upholstery can be removed and machine washed
- The seat has red-green indicators which turn green when it is mounted correctly on the Tripp Trapp® chair
- Easy to remove
- 5-point safety harness
- Fits any Tripp Trapp® chair produced after May 2003
Discover more at www.stokke.com
Read our Tripp Trapp High Chair review.