Xanthe loves to sip throughout the day so there’s always refreshment to hand. Up until recently, she’s just had water and very diluted fresh fruit juice but when we were asked to try Vita Coco Kid’s drinks we thought we’d give them a go.
The cartons arrived in enticing wrap and we were keen to have our first sip. In handy cartons with bendy straws, the naturally fruit flavoured coconut water was easy to access for Xanthe’s mini hands. Now, she can be quite a fussy lady when it comes to new tastes but she’s keen on fruit and most things sweet so when she tried the drink for the first time, we watched with baited breath but after her first sip, a smile soon appeared and we knew that they would be a firm choice.
We were pleased to find that Vita Coco Kids has less sugar and calories than many of the drinks at aimed children which you find in the supermarkets.
We’d recommend the Vita Coco Kid’s drinks for flavour and ease of use provided by the cartons.
Vita Coco Kids Key Facts:
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours.
- Made with 37.5% natural coconut water.
- Gluten free
- The cartons are freezable. Vita Coca recommend freezing the Tetra Paks and cutting the tops off so you can enjoy it as an ice pop on those hot summer days.
- Available to buy at Sainsburys, Tesco, Waitrose, Ocado, Amazon, Holland & Barrett and more.
- RRP 4x 180ml £2.99
Visit the Vita Coco Kids website for lots of extras in the Kids Club section, including collectable cards, height chart giveaways and fun games.