The next Baby Show with MadeForMums, is set to return to the NEC Birmingham from 13th to 15th May. The ultimate pregnancy and parenting shopping event for new and expectant parents, it will be home to over 200 exhibitors showcasing the very best baby and infant essentials. It’s the only show to feature all the major baby retailers alongside well-known brands including iCandy, Stokke, Tommee Tippee, Britax and Chicco who will all be selling amazing products with equally amazing discounts! Everything you need for bump, baby and you…
The Baby Show highlights include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors amazing discounts and the chance to test and try before you buy.
- See exclusive product launches and demonstrations from market leading brands
- The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums will feature a selection of renowned experts, including nutrition specialist Annabel Karmel MBE.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being safely cared for
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
- A dedicated feeding area provided by Tommee Tippee and the ALDI Mamia Baby Changing Area with wipes and nappies all included.
- Emma’s Diary free Shop & Drop and Collect-By-Car services allowing you to leave your shopping bags with them until you’re ready to leave.
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 13th, Saturday 14th, and Sunday 15th May, open from 9:30am-5:00pm each day.
Standard on the door tickets are £20 and we have two pairs to give away. Enter now via the rafflecopter form below and 2 winners will be selected at random on 30th April.
Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Competition is open to UK residents only.
Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of The Baby Show.
Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person. The two winners will be notified by email or phone call once the competition closes. The winners will be selected at random from all the entries received before the closing date and time. All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Entrants will receive a ticket code which can be activated at www.thebabyshow.co.uk. Tickets cannot be sold on to third parties.
Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties.
[pl_section section=”sharebar” id=”1623329623″]